SEPTEMBER 22, 2022
Vendor space may be sold out but you're still going to want to attend!
Be part of the business community by attending EXPO 2022 - Celebrating Business! How do we celebrate? By showcasing and promoting local area businesses & organizations while working on your business. EXPO 2022 will have booth displays, breakout & panel sessions, plus an inspiring keynote speaker to help take you and your business to the next level.
Play Booth Visit Bingo for a chance to win chamber memberships valued at more than $2500!
- 1st Place = Platinum Investor Membership - $1500
- 2nd Place = Gold Membership = $750
- 3rd Place = Silver Membership = $350
Vendors will be giving away door prizes and lots of giveaways too! The first 100 tickets to attend are FREE with registration and more announcements and reveals are on the way!
Please choose one breakout session to attend per time slot. The registration link is after the schedule below.
EXPO Opens – 1 PM
Breakout & Panel Sessions
- 1:30 PM – 2:00 PM (1st Session Series)
- Session #1 - Small Business Development Center SHSU / How SBDC Can Help You Start or Grow a Business - Free Resources available, Business Planning, Growing and Marketing Your Business, Understanding Funding Programs
- Session #2 - Hallmark Mitigation & Construction / Facility Management DIY - Facility management do-it-yourself how-tos
- Session #3 - Zulees Executive Gifts / Forget Me Not - How to maximize your marketing budget so customers remember you.
- Session #4 - Ezee Fiber / Revitalizing Fiber Technology in Montgomery County - Join VP of Commercial Sales – Josh Schlensker as he explains how Ezee Fiber is expanding our Fiber Network to accommodate the growing demand for dedicated and symmetrical connections.
- Session #9 - Decided Excellence Catholic Media / What is Your Brand Saying About You? - Branding is key to running a business. Although many of us think our brand is effective with a nice logo and modern website, we miss other factors that impact the success (or failure) of our brand. Tough to build; easy to damage. Let's look at this topic and identify ways to grow and develop YOUR brand!
- 2:30 PM – 3:00 PM (2nd Session Series)
- Session #5 - Designed Realty Group / Residential and Commercial Real Estate - Cheryl Chinen, Commercial Division Leader – How is the current economic forecast affecting your business? / Judy Hayes, Broker/Owner – Selling Successfully! Marketing, Pricing & Preparing Your Home for the Market! / Darla Nunley, Realtor – Steps to start the home buying process and New Construction.
- Session #6 - Fidelity National Title Lake Houston / Real Returns in Real Estate - Strategies to Maximize Returns and Minimize Taxes
- Session #7 - Network in Action Northeast Houston / Viral Marketing Strategies for Drastic Results
- Session #8 - HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood / STOP THE BLEED® - Learn life-saving skills for the workplace or any severe bleeding situation.
- Stage Panel - High School CTE Programs (Career & Technical Education) - What are they and how can the business community participate
Keynote Speaker 4 PM – 4:30 PM
Dwight Edwards / Founder & CEO of Vanilla Busters
Dwight is a best-selling author, professional speaker, and high-performance coach. Vanilla Busters is a company dedicated to helping individuals, companies, and teams achieve peak performance and extraordinary living. He has authored seven books, among which are “Say ‘No’ to Vanilla – the five keys to living life at full throttle” and “A Tale of Three Ships - Setting Sail for Your Extraordinary Dream”. Dwight has spoken for the last 30 years throughout the United States, he has given presentations at Yale, Princeton, Vanderbilt, Rice, Texas A&M, The Air Force Academy, West Texas A&M, Mary Hardin Baylor, University of Houston, and many other universities and high schools and we are honored to have him as our keynote speaker for EXPO 2022 - Celebrating Business.
Event Ends - 5 PM